SEGUICI!!

Seguiteci anche sulla nostra pagina Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ilpostodeiqualunque

venerdì 29 giugno 2018

THE BUS STOPPED AND I QUICKLY JUMPED ON IT

(l'immagine è tratta dal sito https://viaggi.corriere.it/viaggi/eventi-news/teenandtravel-gli-adolescenti-in-viaggio/?doing_wp_cron=1530272105.3271420001983642578125)

The bus stopped and I quickly jumped on. I wasn't sure it was the right bus, but I didn't care. I needed to get away, far from my home and my city. 
My seat was near the window and I looked at the sky through the window. 
A few minutes later, a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes sat next to me. I saw her and she smiled. She asked me where I was going and I said "I don't know". 
"You are going to come back home" she said. 
I asked "Why do you say that?"
She looked through the window and said "Because when we don't know where to go, our hearts always find the road to our homes". 
I looked to my right and I saw a strange thing: the bus stopped near my house.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento